The last night and day we spent in Poland were a lot of fun. Some of us bought best friend bracelets.
Then we went and got these yummy cupcakes. We may have gone back twice. We have missed cupcake stores.
Then we found the most awesome chocolate store. We shared a box of chocolates. The best part was we got to pick which ones we wanted.
Then Saturday morning we spent at Schindler's Factory. This museum focus all on the invasion of Poland. I didn't know anything really about the invasion of Poland so it was fun to learn about it. We were only here for a few hours but I could have easily spent all day here.
At the end of the museum they had a book where you could leave your signature and I found someone from Sao Paulo, Brazil. That is where my little brother is serving his mission!
After the museum we went to a Christmas market. It was so cute! I wish we had Christmas markets in the states.
Bubble Bike... how is this not cool?
And here is a random picture from the Lemon Hostel we stayed out. These are the showers. It reminded me of Oakcrest minus the hand puppets. :)
Our trip back to Poland was great! I was so glad they messed up our visas so we had to go back!
It looks so festive! What beautiful pictures!!! It has been so fun seeing all of the pictures from your adventures! We will be so glad to have you back home, though. :)
ReplyDelete