On the 3rd day we got to go on a boat tour. It was so pretty! Here are some group shots of all of the wonderful people I'm in Ukraine with.
Just hanging out on the boat.
My cute little apple juice. Fanciest juice I've ever had!
Bon Appetite!
Fry or cheese? Which one is which!
Some shots I took from the boat.
This is dancing house.
Our tour guide told us to go up to the top and make pictures. A lot of people say that over here "make pictures." I really love it! So we did as we were told and went upstairs and made pictures.
Charles Bridge and Prague castle in the back.
They have puppet shops everywhere in Prague and I got myself this one! I really love her!
Our favorite Ukrainian man. He really was so cute! I loved the Ukrainians that were on our first tour!
Well that's the end of my first trip. We were gone for two weeks and we went on two different tours with two different tour groups. Hopefully that makes sense! We had about a day in between both trips in Lviv and we went to the most devine handmade chocolate factory! It was so yummy! We then got on our second trip with our other tour group and headed back to Prague! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment