Note to anyone reading this... if you're wanting to start from the beginning of my two week vacation start with the blog post "Are you Hungary" my vacation started in Hungary and ended in Poland.
Before we headed back to Ukraine we went to the salt mines. How legit is that! A whole mine where everything is salt. Even all of the sculptures are salt!
My photo badge so that I could take pictures inside.
Heading down the million stairs to the bottom.
I had to lick the wall just to double check that it was really salt. Don't worry it was!
The ground is totes salt!
A hidden dragon I found.
This room was so cool! Everything made of salt! They even hold church services here. You can get married here too if you want!
The nativity scene out of salt.
Chandeliers out of salt!
The last super!
This is a random restaurant they had in the salt mine.
All of us inside the salt mine.
The creepy elevator that took us back up to the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment