For the past two weeks I have been on vacation around Europe. It was amazing and a dream come true to see parts of Europe! Our first stop was Budapest Hungary!
We drove everywhere in a bus and the first day we were on the bus over night so we were told to bring enough food and water for 24 hours. Alyssa and I went and got some of our own food but when we were leaving our cute host mom Liuda gave us these huge packed lunches. She is the best! It even had our favorite chocolate inside! The best part was that no other girls host moms had done this for them. I'm convinced I have the best host mom!
So after spending the 24 hours on the bus and sleeping on the bus, which I don't recommend, we arrived in Budapest at 6am with nothing to do. So we wondered and watched the beautiful sunrise.
One of the highlights of the day was sitting on a random park bench and getting ready for the day. There was absolutely no one around and it was just funny to us.
Playing around in McDonalds. I love McDonalds and the free bathrooms they provide!
St. Stephen's Basilica
Outside the opera house.
Another view of St. Stephen's Basilica
Chain Bridge... this bridge is so pretty!
After we wondered for a while it was time for our tour. Our tour guide took us to a lot of the places we had been earlier that day but then he took us across the bridge to the Buda side of Budapest to Buda castle. This is the view from Buda Castle.
The Whole group at Buda Castle.
I loved Budapest! I wish we could have been there longer and that I could have been more awake to appreciate it's beauty!


No comments:
Post a Comment