Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Monday, November 12, 2012

Dresden Germany

After a day in Prague the tour group took us to Dresden Germany for the day.  This is a cute little town not far from the boarder.  I have always loved Germany and I was so excited to go there!


Haha... how I love all of the random cat posters.



The palace. 



Alyssa and I.  Alyssa and I are roommates!



Holly and I.


Areil and I.  Areil is my amazing head teacher!


Susan and I!


Haha Ulia and I found this funny poster and of course had to reenact it.


Alyssa, Areil, Jaimee, Me, and Susan.



The local church.




Making pictures in a photo booth.




Weinersnitzel for lunch!


We also entertained ourselves for a really long time at the palace grounds.





Writing ILP in the sand.


Ulia and I heart ILP.

No comments:

Post a Comment