Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mormon Helping Hands

On Saturday I was able to participate in a Mormon Helping Hands service project with my stake here in Kyiv.  It was a lot of fun!  I have always loved doing service projects!  We raked leaves at a local park. This park is also a park where many jews were slaughtered back during WW2.  They have a memorial there in memory of the many people who died there.

Everyone ready to go!


Ulia picking up trash.


Holly and I.  At one point we were talking while racking and the women in charge told us les talking and more racking.  Apparently we're bad at multi-tasking. 


Everyone hard at work.


Piles of leaves!  We did that!


A group of us after a hard morning of work!


Our attempt at a funny old fashioned picture.




Our vests.


All finished!


After we were done we had a little lunch.  You know "When mormons meet mormons eat!"  Kind of true if you think about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment