The week before we went to Poland our cute host mom took us to the lake in Kyiv. She was so excited to take us here. It was surprisingly really cold. The lake was beautiful!
My host mom and I. I love this women so much!
All of us together.
Also the snow has finally come to Ukraine! It snowed all day on Monday! We were so excited to finally get snow and to see Kyiv all covered in it. I'm sure they will get lots more when we leave but we were happy to have even a little bit.
Also if anyone was wondering about my health I have had a runny nose since Friday. It's basically gone now. Just a stuffy nose. But before I came to Ukraine I was super nervous to get sick here because of stories I've been told. Luckily this is the only slight sickness I've gotten. But the funny part is that all for my runny nose I've had my temperature taken twice and I've gotten in trouble for dressing too warm and then for dressing not warm enough. Not to mention all the vitamin C that I've been told to take and hot water with jam I've had to drink which is actually really good. It's all out of love and that is partly why I love it so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment