Next stop on our trip was Prague. I'll be honest I have never had a real desire to go Prague or the Chez Republic for that matter but let me tell you I love this place! It is beautiful! Pictures don't do it justice at all! If you ever get the chance go! We spent five days in Prague so here are some pictures from our first day there.
We found this cute little market. They had markets like this everywhere with lots of yummy food and hand made things.
At this market we found our favorite treat that we ate a few too many times while we were there. This is them being made.
The are called Tredlnik. Apparently they originated in Hungary but they are everywhere in Prague and very delicious!
This is Powder Tower. It was part of the original gate leading into Prague.
This is Wallenstien Palace. All of the Palaces in Europe are so pretty!
We took a break for a quick lunch at this yummy bagel shop. I forgot how much I missed bagels. These were so good and filled us up all day!
Inside the bagel shop and a creeper shot of the bagel guy. He was so nice and had the best British accent.
Haha... Cats! Since being here I have come to have a random obsession with cats. Mostly because Europeans have the best adds using cats. One day we were walking home from school and found a funny add with two cats in the most random and awkward pose that no cats do. That is where I can pin point my new cat obsession. Not with the actual animal just with funny cat pictures. Oh man the adds are hilarious! And cats are everywhere here!
The start to Charles Bridge. My favorite place in Prague. I wish I was here right now!
The Bridge Band. Love them! We would stand and listen to them everyday while we were in Prague.
This is part of Jewish square. Like many places Jews were condemned to one area where they could live.
Happy Halloween from Prague!
This is Old Town Square. Probably my favorite Square in Prague.
Our tour guide Michelle. She was hilarious!
This is the Prague Astronomical Clock. It's really neat when it goes off. Basically a giant coo-coo clock. It is the third oldest astronomical clock in the world and the only one still working. After the creator made it his eyes were cut out. They did this so that he could never make another one like it. Pretty harsh if you ask me!
Found another cute market. We need more cute markets like this in America!
See that cat magnet in the middle? Totes bought it! It represents mine, Areil's, and Alexa's love for cats perfectly! Best $2 I've ever spent!
Us reenacting my cat magnet.
Is this street not just what you think of when you think of Europe? Tiny? Close Buildings? Cobblestone streets?
Classic Rolo :)
New Square.
Oh man my mouth is watering just looking at this picture! These kabobs were so yummy! Or as they say in Russian goosna! I'm a believer in street food!
Haha :) Heads in the garbage!
Beautiful Prague at night.
After a day of exploring we got some yummy hot chocolate at McDonalds. Love Alexa's face in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment