Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Prague Day 2

After our excursion to Dresden we headed back to Prague.  I love Prague!  

We went to the John Lennon Wall.  This wall is so cool!  There are probably thousands of layers of paint on this wall!





Leaving my mark on the wall.




ILP Center school cats!  I teach at center school and after mine, Alexa's, and Areil's obsession with cats we mad our mascot the cat!



The lock bridge.  People come here and the lock their love on the bridge.




After the John Lennon wall and the lock bridge we went and found the hotel that Emily and Jeff stayed at from the Bachelorette!


Inside the hotel


Alexa looking for Emily. :)


Playing with the swans.




After we played with the swans we went and found this amazing puppet shop!  Puppet shops are everywhere in Prague!  This one was my favorite though!  Everything is handmade and it's so legit!  It's also the puppet shop that Emily and Jeff bought their puppets at.







Back to Charles Bridge!  We went there everyday we were in Prague which was totes fine with me because I love Charles Bridge!



Ulia getting her picture drawn.  She had a crowd watching her.  This guy was an amazing artist!


After we played on the bridge for a while we went on a hike up to the mini Eiffel Tower in Prague.  Basically they started to build a replica and never finished.  On the way we found beautiful leaves and played in them.  Fall may be my favorite holiday!






This place is beautiful!



My cute head teacher Areil!



After our long hike we finally made it to baby Eiffel Tower!





We took a different way down and the whole time I felt like I was walking through Narnia.  We even found a Narnia lamp!  All I needed was Mr. Thomas and the whole Oakcrest staff will their inflatable swords yelling "For Narnia!"  To make it more perfect!



Walking back to the city center through the beautiful streets of Prague.




No comments:

Post a Comment