Oh my basic readers. We've gone through the whole alphabet together. And if I never have to hear the ABC's and all of me song again for the rest of my life I wouldn't even be a little sad. I think they may feel the same way. Little do they know they have a whole other semester of it. Here's a picture of all of us from Halloween. Katya is in this picture too. She ended up switching to my BR3 class a few weeks ago so I blogged about her in that post. But in my eyes she will always be part of this class.
Artur. Oh this boy. He tells the best stories! I swear everyday he has a new one for me. It's great! I'm going to miss his stories. He also tries so hard to figure things out on his own. I love watching the wheels turn in his head when he is trying to figure words out.
Miss Polina. I love her name! I think it's so pretty! I love her too. She makes me so happy. She loves the color purple and she gets so excited about learning. She is also everyone's best friend. All the kids love her!
Oh Dairy. This kid is perfect. He is so well behaved and tries so hard at everything. He is going places! Especially with his awesome mullet!
I absolutely love this picture of Oma and I. Getting this child to smile normal in a picture is like asking penguins to fly. Impossible. I love this girl. I love her for all of her craziness and her many hugs and kisses. I'll miss her craziness!
The first week I taught these kids how to say I love you in American Sign Language. In my family with the neices and nephews we'll do this sign and then touch hands so I taught them to do it too. It's our special thing! I'll miss these kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment