Basic Reading Advanced 2. These kids are crazy but I love them! The three of them together is so funny and they are an absolute party. Misha has been sick so sadly this is the only picture I'll probably ever have of the three of us. This is us an Halloween.
Little Misha Again. He's in my basic reading advanced 1 class as well.
Little Illyia. Oh man this boy has so much energy and I love it! My friend Sarah who taught in Ukraine actually taught him and Marina and I would look at pictures of the two of them and think they were so cute. I can't even tell you how excited I was when I realized I got to teach them too. They are so much fun! Illyia loves to grab my feet. He likes to grab on them and have you walk around the room. He is so funny and is a lot of fun!
This is little Marina. She is a hoot! One of the first days I was teaching her and we showed her a picture of the up house and she said, "That house has a veranda on it my house in Tennessee has one of those." What kid knows that word! From that moment I knew just how cool this little girl was. He is the best! We have so much fun together! I told her that she is moving to America with me and she told me she'll bring her bags packed the next time I see her. So look out America Marina is coming!
Marina and Illyia.
So much love in one picture. And this is typical us. We just love to play together! Oh how I love these little munchkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment