Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Follow Up Two

I teach two classes of follow up.  I teach follow up 2 and 4.  They are both great classes and I have enjoyed teaching them this semester!  I teach these kids science, math, and social studies.  Basically I just teach them how to talk about those things in English.  It's actually really fun.  They love math and science!  Here is me and these four crazy ones.


First there is Dennis.  I love Dennis he is just too sweet!  He's super funny too.  He always tells me jokes.  Don't let that innocent face full you though he can get pretty crazy.  His favorite game is 4 corners.  But he tends to cheat at it and it's kind of funny.


Katya.  Oh this girl.  I'm not going to lie sometimes we struggle with Katya.  She definitely likes to be in charge and to tell people what to do.  But this girl is incredibly smart.  She wants to be a doctor someday and by golly I know she'll make it there!


Olesia.  This girl is so cool.  Really truly.  She has that too cool for school attitude sometimes and I think it's great.  I love it when you can tell what she is thinking by the expression on her face.  She is going to be a great English teacher someday.


Liza.  Sweetest little girl you'll ever meet.  She is such a good friend to everyone and wants to please everyone.  She also brings us yummy Ukrainian candy everyday that we love.


All of us on Halloween.  I'll miss this funny kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment