Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catchup 1

Oh my catchup kids.  How I love them!  They are crazy little kids but they are great!  This picture of the four of us pretty much describes us perfectly!


This is Misha.  Such a cute little boy.  He is such a perfectionist.  I didn't think it was possible for little kids to be that way but they are.  He is a lot of fun.  He loves to act like a gun and he loves pirates.  He has the best laugh too.  It sounds like it is straight from a cartoon character. 


Sweet little Sasha.  She is so smart.  I love it when she is trying to think of a word in English and you can just see the wheels turning in her head because of the expression on her face.  The picture above of the four of us is all thanks to Sasha.  She put the play-dough over her mouth and started saying mustache mustache.  It was cute.  She is cute I'll miss her.


Dima.  Most hyper and cutest boy you will probably ever meet.  He is so involved in everything.  He actually started a month later then everyone else so it took him a bit to catch on.  But now that he has you can't get him to be quiet.  The other day he was trying to tell me about how snow fell of the windshield of his car onto him.  That took a good ten minutes to figure out.  But he was so excited to tell me.  I'm going to miss all of the stories my kids always want to tell me.


No comments:

Post a Comment