Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catchup 3

My Catchup 3 kids.  These guys are so quirky.  Most random group of kids to have together but I love them!  I also love this picture of us from Halloween because it is just them to a T.


First we have sweet little Anya.  Most innocent and shy girl you will ever meet.  I love it when she smiles like this.  She is also finally starting to speak English which makes me so happy!


Dima Boom!  On Halloween on of the teachers said Boom and after that we couldn't get him to stop so this became is nickname.  He told us he was a zombie boom for Halloween.  The kids here love Halloween!


Oh little Mia.  She reminds of Luna from Harry Potter.  In a good way.  She is just too cute and so funny.  Everyday she tells us she loves turtles.  It's funny.  Maybe she thinks we forget.


This is Sasha.  This kids is crazy but I love him!  What to say about Sasha.  All of the girls have a crush on him.  Including Mia.  He already can read in English which being here has made me realize how hard it is.  He also loves dancing Gangnam style!


No comments:

Post a Comment