Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Anyas

The Anyas.  Oh how I love them!  They make up our kindergarten class.  They are both the cutest little girls in the world!  I'm not going to lie though I really struggled with them at first.  We all did.  But they are some of my favorites now.  Who am I kidding though I honestly can't pick a favorite I love them all too much!  So the Anyas.  We have....

Pigtail Anya...


And Fancy Anya.


Lets start with pigtail.  I love this little girl so much!  I don't know why but I am her favorite.  She loves to bring me presents.  It started out with cute little flowers from outside but then as it has gotten colder they have gotten more interesting.  I think my favorite present she has brought me is her old deflating balloons.  Too great!  I know this little girl will probably never remember me but I'll always remember her.  She has the most mischievous little smile and you can always tell what she is thinking.  She is also incredibly smart.  Holly cow this 4 year old has grown so much in her English abilities!  She used to only be able to say she wanted something and now she talks in full sentences and you can somewhat carry on a conversation with her.  As much as you can with any four year old.  I love it when she gives me hugs and showers my faces with kisses.  She has also just learned the word beautiful and everyday she tells me I'm beautiful.  I love it!


Fancy Anya.  Oh how I love her!  This little girl is by far the best dressed 4 year old I have ever met!  She is like a little person!  Really truly!  She dresses nicer then I do, which isn't hard to do, but she dresses better then a lot of people I know.  She is also super shy.  It's kind of cute actually.  Without fail everyday she walks into class with her head tilted to the side and her hands together.  It's so cute!  She has just started getting really cuddly with us.  She always wants to sit on our laps and gives us lots of hugs.  I'm going to miss her huge smile and her tongue.  Whenever she is thinking her tongue just finds its way our of her mouth and it's really cute!


This is Felix.  I don't really know him yet.  He just started coming to class these past two weeks.  He is kind of in his own little world but he is cute!


Here are some pictures of the Anyas throughout the semester.  We have had a lot of fun together!




















Oh how I love them!  I'm going to miss them so so so much!  This is a picture of us together back in September.  Look how little they are!  I love you little Anyas!

No comments:

Post a Comment