I feel so blessed to have been in Ukraine for these past few months. I feel even more blessed for the cute little kids I've been able to teach. I couldn't be more lucky! I've posted tonz of pictures of them but I decided I wanted to blog about each of the classes I teach. I decided to start with my basic reading 3 class. I love these kids! The are 5-6 year olds. They are so smart and they amaze me at how much English they know. this is me with these 5 little cuties.
Lets start with Nastia. This girl has the cutest dimples! Her favorite animal is a cat so I guess I kind of find it endearing when almost everyday she comes in and tells me I'm a cat. This is one of my favorite pictures of her from Halloween dressed up as a cat. At the beginning of the semester she hardly ever talked. Now she can speak in full sentences. It is great! Which is even greater to think about is that I was part of helping her to get there. This little girl is so cute and so happy... ALL THE TIME!
Mr. Sasha. That's what I call him. This little boy is the cutest! I wish everyone could meet Sasha! One of my favorite things about Sasha is that without fail everyday he will poke his little bundled head into my door to say goodbye to me. I love it!
Dasha. Oh how I love this little girl! She loves horses and her favorite song is I love you like a love song baby. Lets be honest it's half of the kids favorite song. But whenever I hear that song I'll always think of Dasha. What I love about this little girl is that she is so nice. She is a friend to everyone and she is always making sure everyone is happy and included.
Katya. This little girl, oh how I love her! She actually was in one of my other classes but just recently switched into this one. I love Katya! This girl is going places! She is definitely a leader and gets things done. Everyday Katya comes into class she always gets a huge smile on her face and gives me a hug and says my favorite teacher. She may say that to the others too and I've just never noticed but if she does we'll pretend she doesn't because I love it!
Yarina but she goes by Yara. This little girl is SO SMART! She is actually moving up levels. Yara is so much fun too. I love this picture of Yara because it's a classic Yara face. She pulls it all the time! She is so mischievous. She is the best cheater at UNO. Not sure if that should be a compliment though but she does it and it's funny. Today was actually her birthday and she just turned 6. Can you believe that! This kid is 6 years old and speaks 3 languages. Russian, Ukrainian, and English. Most of the kids here are like that but Yara is basically fluent in English already. This girl amazes me sometimes the things she tells me.
Я люблю их... I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment