Pre-Language. I love these little munchkins. At times it was really hard though I'm not going to lie. Imagine having five three year olds who don't speak your language. It got pretty crazy sometimes. I'm going to miss the cute little nuggets even though they were crazy. Here is the best group shot of us we could get. Alexa and I are lucky to teach them!
Evelena. Sweetest girl on the planet! Once she is a little older her English is going to Soar!
Diana. Love her! She has been coming since the beginning and she's great!
Lara. This little girl is queen bee of pre-language!
Bogdon. This kid is fluent. He speaks better then some American three year olds.
Fedia. Oh this child! He gave us a run for our money sometimes but he sure is cute!
I've had so much fun with these little munchkins! Here are some pictures.
So glad I got this picture of Fedia. He loves to hit. Classic Fedia. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment