Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Friday, December 14, 2012

Follow Up 4

Yes I teach older kids.  No one knows this though because I never take pictures of them and I've realized that I never talk about them either.  But they are fantastic!  I actually read with these kids.  They hate it.  But if we're being honest with life we read for a little bit and then we play games.  The love Ninja and Uno.  Uno is just a universally loved game.  This is Gleb, Igor, Misha, and Annetta.  Misha is Igor's little brother and he is in another one of our classes.  But he comes to class with these guys too so he is basically part of them.  I also teach a boy named Sasha and a girl named Zoya.  Sadly I don't have pictures of them but they are all great!


No comments:

Post a Comment