Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Friendship Arch

Today we ventured off to find friendship arch.  I found it on my Ukraine app and have wanted to go ever since.  It represents the unification of Ukraine and Russia and the statue underneath is a Ukraine worker and a Russian worker.




Friends under friendship arch.



We then went through a walk in the park.  I love parks!  And they are everywhere here.  But as we went walking we found lock bridge!  Lock bridge is where two people in love take a lock and lock it on the bridge to lock in their love.









1 comment:

  1. I love both those places! Did you know friendship bridge lights up like a rainbow at night?! And Laria and I left a friendship bracelet in Ukrainian colors tied to the lock bridge to represent our friendship!! I miss you! And love seeing your life in Ukraine!

    ReplyDelete