Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

футбол

Last night I went to a soccer game in Ukraine!  How legit is that!  I think it should be a rule that anyone who visits Europe is not allowed to leave without going to a soccer game first.  It was so much fun!!!

The teachers I teach with and I all got matching soccer jerseys.


The stadium.  This is the stadium they built for the Euro Cup!  Legit!

.

Holly, Sarah, and I outside the stadium.


Sarah, Jaimee, and I with our tickets.  We were so excited!!  Once we got it we basically ran to our seats.  Well more like we did a granny speed walk.


Inside the stadium!


Pre-Game show.



The team walking out to the field.  U-ka-raine!!!  Everyone chanted this the whole time!



Some of the group.





Way fun night!  Sadly we lost but I had a blast watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment