Since I have been in Ukraine I have been teaching drama. It was kind of hard at first but I got the feel for it and started to love it! But if we're being honest with our lives I'm excited to switch to Kitchen. But it was fun while it lasted! Here are some of the adventures we went on.
Pirates!
A trip to Hawaii
This day we pretended to be bakers in a candy shop using play dough to make treats and all of the sudden Sasha put the play dough over her mouth like a mustache. Too funny! Some things are just universal.
Goldilocks and the three bears.
My pre-language kids... lets be honest we just make it up as we go with them but they are fun!
This is Anya and Anya. The activity I had they didn't like and the next thing I know Anya lines up the chairs and we then pretended to be passengers on a bus. These two are too great!
Construction workers!
This day we went camping! These are my kids playing in the tent we made.
Roasting marshmallows. Cute Dima, in the blue, after we built the tent and I had them sit in a circle kept motioning for me to build a fire. Too great! I love it when they get into my activities.
A plane ride to Paris!
Sasha and Misha on the plane.
Our plane ride went horribly wrong and we crash landed in the Jungle.
Killing the cheetah that attacked us. Kids have such a great imagination!
Yarina and Nastia on our trip to America. They didn't want to go to Paris they wanted to go to America where I am from so we went!
Hiding in the cave from the stampeded of Zebras... I promise they were way more into it then their faces are letting on.
Olesia and Katya playing duck duck goose at the end of class.
Katya
Misha
Love these little kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment