This morning my amazing host mom took us to the forest. She has been talking about taking us here since the Sunday we arrived in Kyiv. I was so excited that it finally worked out to go! It's only 10 minutes from our house and it's absolutely beautiful! If you have ever been to the sacred grove it reminds me a lot of there.
The bird feeders people have made.
So Liuda was so excited for us to go to the forest because she wanted us to see a squirrel so bad. She even brought nut so we could attract them. We had been in the forest for about an hour and still hadn't seen one so I said a prayer and boom I spotted one clear into the forest and with the nuts he came out to play! Their squirrels have bunny ears!
A tender old man happy to see the squirrel.
He wasn't afraid of me at all!
Here is the squirrel grabbing the nut from a man.
Running with his nut!
Alyssa feeding the squirrel a nut. He ran away before I could feed him too.
My cute host mom Liuda and I.
Liuda, Alyssa, and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment