Today we went to the COOLEST park ever! We call it the cat park and it's great! On our way there we found some other great little things hanging around Kyiv.
This is a hedgehog. Go here to watch his youtube video. He's basically famous.
A really cool railing we found.
We just thought this was funny.
Random nose on a building.
Of course we had to pick it!
The start of the.... CAT PARK!!!
This is my head teacher Areil, yes like the mermaid, she's really cool and basically the best head teacher!
Long cat...
These are all the girls I teach with. Alexa, Me, Jaimee, and Alyssa. After this adventure we decided our school mascot is the cat. Center school cool cats!
Pretty flowers at the park.
Bunny
The really cool fountain
The mother cat!
Don't eat us!
I love Areil and our weird recent obsession with cats. It all started when we were looking for hostiles in Liviv and we found one that was cat themed. I can pin point it all back to that hilarious hostile.
Playing on the teeter-totter bench. This place is too great!
No comments:
Post a Comment