Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen keller

Friday, September 21, 2012

Last week in ukraine

My first week of teaching was rough but it's getting better everyday and I'm loving it!  On the first day our coordinators Larissa and Nelia brought us this really yummy cake!  Great way to start the week!



Teaching was basically all we did all week but that is why I'm here right!  But on Saturday our coordinator Tania took us around Kyiv and it was so much fun seeing the sights.


Holly and I.



Our fail at a jumping picture... but funny!


The Kyiv 2 group!





People play chess... love it!



Every saturday they shut down this road... crazy right!  But it was fun to be there and there were lots of people walking around dressed in costumes.  It's Kreschatik street.


Our first successful trip to a restaurant.  Ordering in English?  Why yes I did!


Susan and I


Maidan Square


Concert in Maidan Square... fun!


Yummy ice cream!!


Jaimee and I



Another week at church.  I love the little branch here!


The temple is literally right of the side of the freeway.  Too great!






No comments:

Post a Comment